Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

I'm Back!

I really miss blogging.  I love having the past years to look back on and now with Fallon Kay I really need to start up again so we can look back and enjoy her growing up.  Can you believe she's 7 months old!  I'm trying to soak up each day because soon she wont be a baby anymore.  TEAR :(





Things were into:

Anything Eiffel Tower
Fallon LOVES Coco Books
Wizard of Oz (How cute would it be to have a Wizard of Oz themed party)
Fallon can't get enough sweet potatoes and avacado.
I found a Jenny Lind crib for $20 and have been painting gold...can't wait to post pictures


Look at these Wizard of Oz puppets I found at FOA Schwarz.  Aren't they cute!   I think these will be going underneath the Christmas tree :)



I loved the Wizard of Oz when I was a child...
I made this breakfast pizza from my SAVEUR magazine...SO GOOD! 

Recipe: http://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/Breakfast-Pizza


I've been thinking about getting a Cannon power-shoot camera with the built in Wi-Fi? Anyone have it? 

No comments: